ABC Fire provides total system expertise in fire protection systems in your commercial kitchen.
Our services include:
- Detailed Consultation
- Plans, Permits and Approvals
- On-site Coordination and Installation
- Test and Final Inspection
Applications for Pre-Engineered System
- Casual and Fine Dining
- Fast Food Chains
- Retail Food Courts
- Convenience Stores
- Hotel Kitchens
- School, College and University Cafeterias
- Sports Complexes and Stadiums
R-102 Restaurant Fire Suppression System
ANSUL products protect more food service kitchens from fire than any other brand. The R -1 02 Fire Suppression System incorporates a flexible design with an extremely effective ANSULEX Low pH Liquid Agent. ANSULEX quickly !mocks down flames and cools hot surfaces, while generating a tough vapor securing blanket that helps prevent re-flash.
The R -102 system is designed to protect areas associated with ventilating equipment, including hoods, ducts, plenums, and filters. It also protects auxiliary grease extraction equipment and cooking equipment such as various types of fryers, griddles,range tops, broilers, char-broilers and woks. The system is ideally suited for commercial kitchens in fast food chains, retail food courts, diners, convenience stores, catering facilities, mobile food trucks, hotels and casinos, stadiums, schools, hospitals and more. The R-1 02 system is cooking equipment friendly and offered in two designs: Appliance-Specific and Overlapping. The appliance-specific design aims the nozzles at the specific hazard areas of each appliance. With the overlapping design, the nozzles are arranged to overlap and provide a “fire-free zone” throughout a group of appliances.
PIRANHA Dual Agent Restaurant Fire Suppression System
The PIRANHA Dual Agent Restaurant Fire Suppression System employs the best firefighting attributes of two extinguishing agents: the fast flame knockdown and securing power of wet chemical and the fast cool-down capability of water. The system provides protection for settings such as casual and fine dining, fast food chains, culinary schools, sports complexes and stadiums, and four- and five-star lodging facilities. The only agent-plus-water fire suppression hybrid on the market today, the PIRANHA System outperforms all conventional single agent systems. The system attacks fire using the rapid flame knockdown and the securing capabilities of PRX Liquid Fire Suppressant. After that, water follows, quickly cooling the cooking media and further helping to prevent reflash.
Tests have shown dramatically increased firefighting performance:
- Twice the coverage of conventional single-agent systems
- 15 times faster than conventional single-agent systems in cooling down cooking oils
- 60 percent less chemical agent required and covers hazard areas better
- Flexible overlapping nozzle coverage for most appliance arrangements
- Smaller and fewer agent storage tanks required per system
Amerex KP Restaurant Fire Suppression System
Amerex offers two systems to meet the industry’s varying needs. With the Amerex KP Restaurant Fire Suppression System you get appliance-specific coverage that typically offers lower initial cost. The KP system is ideal for uses where appliance location is fixed such as in fast food chains, casual dining, cruise ships and school cafeterias.
Amerex ZD Restaurant Fire Suppression System
The Amerex ZD Restaurant Fire Suppression System adds greater flexibility by letting you reconfigure a kitchen or move appliances without moving nozzles. Because of its adaptability, this system is the most cost effective choice over the life of the system. The ZD system was designed with fine dining, culinary schools, military facilities, hotels and hospitals in mind.
Kitchen Mister -Restaurant Fire Suppression System
Utilizing state of the art misting technology, the Kitchen Mister System extinguishes potentially deadly kitchen fires fast, before they can spread. The uncomplicated design of the Kitchen Mister System all but eliminates design and installation errors by combining common sense features and eliminating confusing design requirements.
PyroChem’s Kitchen Knight II System
The fire extinguishing agent is a potassium carbonate-based water solution that knocks the flame down, cuts off air to the burning grease and cools the hazard area to ensure the fire stays out.
PyroChem’s Kitchen Knight II System offers:
- Automatic detection and actuation controls provide 24-hour protection.
- Dedicated manual pull station allows immediate actuation at the first sign of fire and provides backup to the automatic detection system.
- Premium extinguishing agent provides rapid flame knockdown and helps prevent re-ignition.
- Pressurized D.O.T. rated steel cylinders ready for release in the event of a fire.
- Pressure gauge on the agent cylinder allows visual inspection of system status.
- Fully assembled and 100% tested mechanical control head, cylinder valve, and gas shut-off valve provide reliable operation.
- Flexible piping configurations allow for a streamlined design that will not interfere with kitchen workflow. The system can be mounted in out-of-the-way areas to preserve valuable kitchen space.
- Flexible conduit allows for ease of installation. The conduit is easily hidden behind existing pipes or behind the wall.
- Protective chrome nozzle caps help protect against contamination and blockage by grease or other cooking byproducts that can inhibit the proper discharge of extinguishing agent.
Tested and approved by the most particular connoisseurs.
The KITCHEN KNIGHT II system is available in a variety of sizes economically suited to fit specific needs, and designed with the flexibility to accommodate changes to appliance layout or the expansion of a cooking area.
PyroChem’s Clean Agent FM-200 System
Pyro-Chem has integrated state-of-the-art fire detection technology and clean-agent chemistry to provide cost effective fire protection for applications containing high-value critical data and sensitive equipment.
FM-200 Clean Agent fire suppression systems provide an environmentally acceptable solution for your fire protection needs, where clean-up presents a problem, where electrically non-conductive medium is needed, and where people compatibility is an overriding factor.
A quality fire protection system is much more cost effective than replacing high-value critical data and sensitive electronic equipment. Pyro-Chem has integrated state-of-the-art detection technology and clean-agent chemistry to provide affordable fire protection.